Monday, April 10, 2006

Welcome to my blog


I'm just getting started with blogging, and I hope to share not only pictures and notes about my jewelry, but about the other things I enjoy, such as my family, my church, my job, and my pets. Right now I'm trying to get a feel for how this works, though, and to upload some pictures so that there's something for you to look at besides all this verbiage! For example, on the right you see a somewhat fuzzy photo of a recent project. The technique is a simple bead and wire link design with a clasp very similar to the Strongest Hook and Eye Clasp in the Universe from All Wired Up by Mark Lareau. The unique thing about this is that I made it with 20 gauge niobium wire (not craft wire!). It was harder to work, and I had to kinda manhandle the pliers a bit to get it to do what it was supposed to, but I like the final result.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home