Thursday, June 21, 2007

VBS (Very Big Sigh)


There is a very fine line (for me anyway) between winging it and "haste makes waste". There is an optimal speed for creating art (for me)--fast enough not to second-guess myself (too much), but slow enough to think things through. Well, tonight I exceeded the speed limit. Hopefully I have not ruined the back of my Collage Compostion binder. Of course you can fix anything with enough gesso, right? ;-)


Everything was going fine until I added the fabric paint--a total impulse on my part that I acted on, and it went horribly wrong. Now it looks way too busy. It looks like it was designed by a ferret on crack cocaine who likes aqua. Well, I'll let it dry and then see what more I can do with it. Any suggestions?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home