Friday, June 22, 2007

Weekend Trip

Ah....lucky me, I get the best of both worlds. This weekend we are taking a trip to Michigan, but courtesy of my husband's laptop and the hotel's internet service, I will be able to check in online. However, I'll probably be pretty distracted with family stuff.

The good thing is, I will be doing some creative things other than collage for a couple of days, and therefore when I come back I will hopefully be able to approach my collage comp binder with new eyes and another perspective. Sometimes when a project is going wrong, that is the best thing for me. In the meantime, I am very interested in people's ideas and suggestions. I am seeing more than ever now that I sure do have a lot to learn about composition (and about collage)! I'm glad the learning process is so interesting and so much fun. And it's so nice to have the amazing help and fellowship I have found on the arttechniques and collage composition email lists. The internet sure is a big help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home