Sunday, July 22, 2007

Weekly Uniquely


I did the Mixed Media Art Newbies Weekly Uniquely. This week we were supposed to do a piece of artwork that was small, but not an ATC. It also had to include a word and its definition. I hadn't originally planned on participating, but then I sat down and painted some random backgrounds on cardboard for practice, and one of them begged to be turned into the Weekly Uniquely. The problem is, once I finished this same item asked to be given to my son, who lives away from home and misses the dog in the picture. So I can't post it to the group as a Weekly Uniquely because I don't have it to trade. But I am happy that I did it and that I successfully used the Golden Fiber Medium that I got at the Art Expo. I'd be happy to have your comments on this simple composition.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh it's so cute Sarah! I know you're son will love it, especially since he lives away from home. Hope you can participate in the WU next time. :)

Linda from MMAN

 

Post a Comment

<< Home