Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wow!!!

I had one of the most exciting experiences of my entire life the other day! I was working on setting up a collage. I had painted the background over the last couple days and was digging in my Random Box for things to put on it. My husband came to talk to me about our daughter. He was watching what I was doing. Then he started asking me about the piece. Next thing I knew he was digging through the Random Box with me, suggesting items to add, placing things on the background and designing it right along with me! And his ideas were really exciting. He even suggested a decorative way to hang it and a neat way to add fringes to the bottom! He picked out a bead to go in the center (a paper bead with the words Day By Day on it, so that will be the title). The creative energy we had going was phenomenal!

I feel very blessed to have such a creative and caring man as my husband.

When the collage is finished, I will post it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home