Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Round Dragon


What an uncreative name, I know. But that is what I went with in the press of time when I was saving it on my hard drive. Tami on MMAN threw out a challenge--make something round incorporating scrap paper. Hm. Well, it didn't end up being exactly round, but I had fun incorporating the charm, fibers, and a bead ring with a sterling silver flower bead on it. As usual, it features my favorite blues and greens. I'm going to have to break out of that mold pretty soon (like I did for Tiger Tiger), but for now I'm happily swimming in a sea of aqua.


2 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How about
Dragon OOOh
mom

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Sarah - I love this! Love your colors and I am a big dragon fan. By the way thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. :) Marva

 

Post a Comment

<< Home